How do I borrow books?
- Students may borrow two books at a time (fiction or non-fiction).
- Books can be kept for three weeks.
- Books must be issued and stamped at the counter.
- Renew books for another three weeks - bring them back to the library to be restamped.
- Please return your books to the counter - DO NOT put them back on the shelves.
- Please return your books by the date stamped.
- You will be sent a reminder if you do not return your books on time. You will be asked to pay for the replacement cost if you fail to return your books.
- Books from the Reference Section can only be used in the library.
- If you need help, please ask a member of staff.