• Candidates will be liable for payment once the College has received the booking form.
• Payment must be received prior to the course commencing.
• A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place if booking more than 6 weeks in advance.
• The College reserves the right to cancel a course e.g. if under-subscribed. In such circumstances, a full refund will be made or a free transfer to another suitable course offered.
• Candidates may cancel their place in writing before their course commences, but refunds will only be issued based on the following notice periods given:-
1. More than 28 working days before - Full Refund.
2. 14-28 working days before - 50% of the fee will be refunded.
3. Less than 14 working days before - No refund.
(Note: this condition does not apply if you have a doctor’s sick note. Please attach a copy to your letter.)
• May be made at any stage at no cost.
• Relevant information will be sent approximately 10 days prior to the course start date.
• Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, alterations to timing and content of courses may become necessary. We therefore reserve the right to modify the course, as necessary.