Make a Positive Contribution
An Environment of Praise, Reward and Sanctions
We are proud of all our students achievements and have an excellent system of rewarding and celebrating their success.
- Assemblies that celebrate success
- Positive written comments and verbal feedback
- Certificates of achievement
- Achievement marks awarded daily
- Certificates of excellence for sustained high performance
- Certificates & trophies for sporting and musical achievements
- Annual prize giving ceremony
The College expects students to behave in a sensible, courteous and considerate manner at all times. Positive ‘SLEUTH’ points can be awarded to students for excellent work, improved behaviour, helpfulness to others, good attendance and active citizenship. Points are collated throughout the students’ time at the College. A range of certificates are awarded to reflect the number of points achieved. There are also regular awards and prize draws for good attendance.